Create A Memorable & Healthy Kitchen Tradition With Baguio Oil
cooking oil philippines
oil for cooking philippines
baguio oil philippines
vegetable oil philippines
canola oil philippines
coconut oil philippines
palm oil philippines
Skip to content
- 1 whole Tuna jaw
- 2 whole tomato sliced in wedges
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, tied
- 1 cup dahon ng sili
- 1 bunch scallions sliced into 3 inch pieces
- 3 pieces siling pansigang
- 1 piece fish cube (optional)
- 5 cups water
- 3 tbsp patis
- 3 tbsp Baguio Cooking Oil
- In a large pot, heat oil until shimmering, and add the tomato, ginger, lemongrass, and white onion. Sauté for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- When fragrant and lightly browned, add water and allow it to boil.
- Once boiling, add the tuna and fish cube. Allow the tuna to fully cook and the fish cube to dissolve.
- Once the tuna is fully cooked, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Right before serving, add the sili leaves, scallion pieces, and long chili peppers. Do not cook these for too long as it will dull the flavor of the ingredients.
- Drizzle with patis and serve with freshly-steamed rice.