Create A Memorable & Healthy Kitchen Tradition With Baguio Oil
cooking oil philippines
oil for cooking philippines
baguio oil philippines
vegetable oil philippines
canola oil philippines
coconut oil philippines
palm oil philippines
Skip to content
- 5 tablespoons Baguio Canola Oil
- 1 large Onion, chopped finely
- 1 large Carrot, grated
- 1 ribs Celery, chopped finely
- 1 can Tomato diced
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 250 grams Ground Pork
- 250 grams Ground Beef
- 2 cups tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup hearty red wine
- 4 cups Water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 pouch Pasta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water with 2 tablespoons Baguio Canola Oil until al dente. Drain. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons Baguio Canola Oil in a large pan. Add the onion and garlic. Sauté until the onions is translucent and garlic is lightly browned.
- Add celery then let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the carrot and season with salt. Cook for 15 minutes. You can add another 1 tablespoon of Baguio Canola Oil.
- Add the ground pork and beef and season again with salt. Let it cook for 15 minutes until browned.
- Add the tomato paste and tomato diced. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the red wine and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add water to the pan and toss in the bay leaves.
- Add the thyme and stir to combine everything. Cook until the water has reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the parmesan cheese. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the pasta. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve warm!