Create A Memorable & Healthy Kitchen Tradition With Baguio Oil
cooking oil philippines
oil for cooking philippines
baguio oil philippines
vegetable oil philippines
canola oil philippines
coconut oil philippines
palm oil philippines
Skip to content
- 1 can Luncheon Meat
- 2 pieces Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/8 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Baguio Orchids Brand Vegetable Oil
- Pepper, to taste
- Combine flour, cornstarch, and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the luncheon meat into desired thickness.
- Heat Baguio Orchids Brand Vegetable Oil in a large fry pan.
- Dip the luncheon meat into the beaten eggs, then gently press into the dry ingredients to coat.
- Deep fry the luncheon meat until crispy, then flip over to cook the other side until crispy.
- Remove from the pan and transfer into a serving plate.