Create A Memorable & Healthy Kitchen Tradition With Baguio Oil
cooking oil philippines
oil for cooking philippines
baguio oil philippines
vegetable oil philippines
canola oil philippines
coconut oil philippines
palm oil philippines
Skip to content
INGREDIENTS (CORNED BEEF)
- 1 can Corned Beef
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 kilo Potato, chopped
- 1 medium Tomato, chopped
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Baguio Orchids Brand Vegetable Oil
INGREDIENTS (GARLIC RICE)
- 4 cups day-old Rice
- 5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Baguio Orchids Brand Vegetable Oil
- Heat Baguio Orchids Brand Vegetable Oil in a pan. Fry the potatoes until slightly browned. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté onion, garlic, tomato, corned beef, water, and potatoes. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Let it cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mold the corned beef mixture into balls.
- Set up a breading station with three bowls, one for the flour, one for the eggs and another for the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each ball into the flour first, then the egg and last the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat until all the corned beef mixture are breaded.
- In a deep frying pan, carefully drop the corned beef balls one at a time into your oil and fry for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- In a skillet, add Baguio Orchids Brand Vegetable Oil and sauté garlic until slightly browned.
- Add rice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.