Create A Memorable & Healthy Kitchen Tradition With Baguio Oil
cooking oil philippines
oil for cooking philippines
baguio oil philippines
vegetable oil philippines
canola oil philippines
coconut oil philippines
palm oil philippines
Skip to content
- 1/4 cup Baguio Canola Oil
- 2 Chicken thigh fillets, boneless skinless
- 1 can Button Mushroom, sliced
- 3 cups Heavy Cream
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Lemon, for garnish
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
FOR THE PASTA
- 2 tablespoons Baguio Canola Oil
- 250 grams Penne or Fettuccine, or any pasta you like
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water with 2 tablespoons Baguio Canola Oil until al dente. Drain. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat Baguio Canola Oil. Add the chicken and let it cook until browned. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the garlic and onion. Add mushrooms. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with cheese and lemon zest on top. Serve warm!