Recipe by: Chef Pablo “Boy” Logro
WHAT YOU NEED
- In a small bowl, season the Flour with Salt & Pepper.
- Set aside, In a separate bowl, beat the Eggs.
- Set aside, In a third bowl, place the Bread Crumbs. Dip the Chicken Strips into the Flour, then the Eggs, and lastly the Bread Crumbs.
- Fry the chicken in hot Orchids Brand Vegetable Oil for 6-8 mins., until golden brown, then transfer to a paper towel-lined sheet tray to drain the excess oil.
- Make the Salted Egg Dip: Mix the Salted Egg Powder or Salted Egg Yolks, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Salt & Pepper in a bowl. Served with Fried Chicken Fingers.