Another easy to cook, affordable and healthy recipe!
Recipe by: Chef Pablo “Boy” Logro
WHAT YOU NEED
- 8 tablespoon of Calamansi Juice
- 1 tablespoon of Liver Spread
- Lumpia Wrapper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- For dip, 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise, Lemon, Cilantro (wansoy)
- To prepare Bangus/Tofu Sisig, mix the pre-cooked Bangus Flakes, Chopped Tofu, White Onions, Mayonnaise, Liver Spread, Onion Chives, Siling Haba, Calamansi Juice, Salt and Pepper to taste. Mix well until well incorporated.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of Bangus/ Tofu Sisig filing into Lumpia Wrapper. Roll wrapper, tucking it in at each end. Seal by moistering the end with a little water.
- Heat Baguio Pure Vegetable Oil to 340f in a deep-fryer or pot.
- Drop lumpia rolls in oil and deep-fry until golden brown.
- Remove and strain excess oil in a colander or on a paper towel. Transfer to a serving plate.
- For the dip. In a bowl, add the Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice and Chopped Cilantro. Mix well until well incorporated. Transfer in a small ramekin and serve with the Bangus/Tofu Sisig Spring Rolls.