Ginataang Monggo at Mais (Lelot Balatong)
Perfect for Snack! GINATAANG MONGGO at MAIS by Chef Pablo Boy Logro.
Recipe by: Chef Pablo "Boy" Logro
4 cups of Coconut Milk
3/4 cups Glutinous Rice (Malagkit)
1 cup Sweet Corn Kernels
2 pcs Pandan leaves
Baguio Pure Vegetable Oil
1 can Coconut Cream
1 cup Mung Beans (Monggo)
1 cup Small Tapioca (Sago)
1 cup Sugar
1. In a pan, roast the Mung Beans (Monggo) in Baguio Pure Vegetable Oil until color darken, set aside and crack in a mortar.
2. Heat a medium size pot, add the Coconut Mils and Coconut Cream and bring to boil then lower the heat.
3. Add the Glutinous Rice (Malagkit) and cracked Mung Beans (Monggo). Keep on stirring until rice is cooekd.
4. Add the Pandan leaves, Tapioca (Sago) and COrn Kernels then cook for 2 minutes.
5. Turn of the heat, add the Sugar then stir well.
6. best serve with Coconut Milk on top.