Another easy to cook, affordable and healthy recipe!
2 Small Block of Tofu
3 tablespoon of Mayonnaise
1/4 cup of chopped Onion Chives
1 Siling Haba (minced)
8 cups of Baguio Pure Vegetable Oil
1 Medium Boneless Bangus
1 Medium White Onion (minced)
8 tablespoon of Calamansi Juice
1 tablespoon of Liver Spread
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 cup of Mayonnaise, Lemon, Cilantro (wansoy)
1. To prepare Bangus/Tofu Sisig, mix the pre-cooked Bangus Flakes, Chopped Tofu, White Onions, Mayonnaise, Liver Spread, Onion Chives, Siling Haba, Calamansi Juice, Salt and Pepper to taste. Mix well until well incorporated.
2. Spoon about a tablespoon of Bangus/ Tofu Sisig filing into Lumpia Wrapper. Roll wrapper, tucking it in at each end. Seal by moistering the end with a little water.
3. Heat Baguio Pure Vegetable Oil to 340f in a deep-fryer or pot.
4. Drop lumpia rolls in oil and deep-fry until golden brown.
5. Remove and strain excess oil in a colander or on a paper towel. Transfer to a serving plate.
6. For the dip. In a bowl, add the Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice and Chopped Cilantro. Mix well until well incorporated. Transfer in a small ramekin and serve with the Bangus/Tofu Sisig Spring Rolls.